Today is the last day to apply for KLI and KALI!
Register today to start your leadership journey!
The Krakoff Leadership Institute brings together individuals interested in learning more about themselves so they can get involved and become effective strategists, contributors, facilitators and the innovators. This highly interactive curriculum integrates theory and practice to ensure institute participants leave capable of both thinking better and doing better. This program is designed for those with 3-5 years’ experience in the industry.
Through active participation, participants will gain a greater understanding of how to:
• Align personal and professional values as well as manage opposing values
• Leverage personal strengths and weaknesses (DISC) to promote and motivate excellence with differing work styles
• Form effective teams by recognizing barriers and integrating intervention techniques to achieve synergistic results
• Communicate effectively in a diverse and global industry to maximize value and decrease misunderstandings
• Address and manage conflict in the workplace with skill to minimize disruptions to work and to create a harmonious work environment
• Apply processes and tools to develop a strategic plan to navigate needs, trends, issues and develop solutions that deliver the greatest impact and value
• Evolve personal leadership skills through intentional self-evaluation
• Earn 12 hours towards CEM recertification
For more information checkout: KLI Application