IAEE D.C. Chapter Luncheon – January 8, 2016
Carmines DC, 425 7th Street, NW Washington, DC 20004
11:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Networking Reception
12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Luncheon and Education Program
Topic: Roundtable Discussions
Kick off the new-year by sharing great ideas and learn ways you can exceed in 2016.
- Social Media – 2015 measurable successes.
- Apps – What App features are most popular? Why?
- Increasing Event Revenues – How am I going to do it in 2016?
- Show Floor Design and Value Added Draw – What direction are you going and why?
- What I Learned from Exhibitors that can be used to attract new attendees.
- Collaborative Partnerships – Driving to a Win-Win
- How will Big Data be used differently in 2016 vs 2 years ago?
- 2016 Attendee Acquisition, Who are your target attendee segments? How did you identifying them? How are you marketing to them?
- Understanding the drivers of engagement, stakeholder’s needs/purpose
- “Will you be back next year?” – How to respond to a “yes” and to a “no”?
Are you new to IAEE DC Chapter Luncheons? Attend your first luncheon courtesy of the Chapter! We would like to offer you an opportunity to attend the upcoming IAEE DC Chapter lunch program on a complimentary basis. Through a generous offer from Freeman, the first five Show Organizer/Planner members to enter the Promo Code: 16JANFRE when registering for the March luncheon will be registered free of charge. You may only use this offer once.